Inclusive Leadership is not the same as having a diverse leadership team. All leaders regardless of their background who embody inclusive leadership behaviours and act as champions for diversity across their organisations, will enable a real culture shift. Inclusive leaders actively seek out and consider different views and perspectives to inform better decision-making. This is crucial to driving forward the success of the business. Inclusive leadership includes a diversity of thought, customers, markets, and talent.
Inclusive leaders see diverse talent as a source of competitive advantage and inspire diverse people to drive organisational and individual performance towards a shared vision.
This course is based on lived experience, and can be tailored to your organisation’s needs. The training is both engaging and dynamic.
To support and equip leaders in your organisation with the key values and practices to lead inclusively and create inclusive cultures.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the potential benefits of hiring and developing diverse teams
- Identify good practice in recruitment and selection of teams
- Demonstrate performance fairly and consistently within diverse teams
- Develop mechanisms to share good practice
- Produce actions on how to become an inclusive leader and create inclusive environments.