To enable participants to have open and confident conversations about race, racism and the impact of inequality in the workplace and to be able challenge appropriately.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify race inequality and the impact this can have in the workplace
- Recognise intersectionality and the need for an anti-racist approach
- Apply strategies to swiftly respond to racist language, behaviour and biases.
- Understanding race inequality, race, and racism – thinking about key terms
- The Importance of Language
- Cultural Appropriation
- Micro -aggressions
- Non-racist or anti-racist?
- Becoming an anti-racist and anti-racist everyday action