The Presentation Skills course is for anyone looking to gain the fundamental knowledge in being able to deliver presentations and activities to a satisfactory standard.
The course will explain the training needs analysis (TNA) and how to create a lesson plan ensuring SMART objectives are used.
The course will involve a short assessment where students will deliver a short presentation using at least two methods of student participation. This course is perfect for anyone who is looking to refresh their current skills or to gain a foundation level of understanding.
By conclusion of the training, Learners will be able to;
- Explain a basic training needs analyses
- Understand the mnemonic’s NAOMIE and SMART
- Compare the strengths and limitations of various methods of teaching in relation to meeting individual learners needs.
- Recognise how the teacher’s attitude can affect the learning.
- Prepare a basic Lesson plan including at least 3 SMART objectives
- Deliver a presentation from a lesson plan, using at least 2 methods to include student participation.
- Understand types and methods of assessments used in education and training.
- 2 Days
Learners from any section looking to gain skills in being able to deliver presentations and activities to a satisfactory standard.