Train the trainer sessions can help participants design programs that are closely associated with their organisation’s goals. Many organisations are increasingly recognising the opportunity for both capitalising on their internal talent and offering career development to their people.
A train the trainer course provides the knowledge and skills needed to deliver a successful training. It is useful, impactful, relevant, and hugely rewarding. A mutually beneficial development opportunity for both the employee and the employer.
In this course, participants will explore the training cycle, a systematic approach to learning design, delivery, assessment, and evaluation.
To enable participants to develop skills and knowledge to identify, plan, deliver and evaluate training across your organisation.
By the end of this dynamic course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the systematic training cycle and learning cycles
- Identify the behaviour and skill requirements of an effective trainer
- Recognise and overcome the barriers to effective learning at work
- Utilise innovative methods in developing training to accelerate the learning process
- Demonstrate their session planning skills
- Understand the use of different assessment methods
- Critique their own and others, delivery and presentation skills
- Explain the purpose and benefits of training to organisations
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion in planning and delivering training
- Acquire knowledge and techniques for how to design an engaging training programme
- Consider the culture of the organisation and how the training fits into this
- Conduct confident training sessions with maximum impact
- Implementing evaluation – how to evaluate your training and its benefit to the trainee.
RSL provides support, facilitation, and feedback to develop highly effective corporate trainers, who can engage their participants, increase knowledge, and bridge the gap between learning and application benefit to the trainees.